Sheriff's Sale

Sheriff's Sale Proration Form

The Proration Form should be requested by the Plaintiff's Attorney after the parcel has sold. 

To request a Sheriff Sale proration form or for information about the process, please contact the Treasurer at

For information about parcels being sold by the Sheriff, please visit the Sheriff's website